cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer asset within cocd.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My client needs to transfer some assets into other asset class. here i created asset class for the same.

for transfer of these assets in ABUMN, what is the necessary data i should maintain? after transfering the asset the previous asset will automatically closed?

kindly give me the suggetions in this regard.

Raghav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any suggetions please...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i tried to extend the input parameters, but where it expand in s_alr_87011964? no such button or in menu not appear. kindly give the detailed notes on this!

in ABTS2, some gls are showing the difference amount. how to find which asset having the difference?

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you vijay i checked and posted successfully.

one doubt - what t.codes we compare asset balances in gl and assets?

here my client comparing assets for gl is fs10n, asset listing s_alr_87011964. both balances are coming different. client auditors are remarked this.

where we find the both balances exactly.

i will give the full points to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in s_alr_87011964 expand the input parameters and check the box Current Book vlaues then the balances will tally with the GL balances.

Other wise you can use ABST2 to reconcile GL and Asset accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

now the warning message is coming like :

Retirement/transfer on asset 500317 0 takes place with no values

Message no. AA396

Diagnosis

You are posting a retirement to an asset that does not show an acquisition value in any of your depreciation areas.

Procedure

Check the asset and the transaction type. For this asset, it only makes sense to use a transaction type with revenue.

here where we can give the transaction type? and where i give the acq.value in abumn?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have any values posted in the asset? If no values posted you need not do the transfer of asset. Create anothther asset in the respective asset class and post values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vijay,

i tried to transfer the asset and i opend the period in ob52. but the asset is not transfering due to message "Fiscal year already closed".

where i open the fiscal years for asset transactions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can open FY for AA in OAAQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Asset transfer through ABUMN can be done do the existing asset or a new asset if you already have the asset select the Existing Asset or else select the new asset and system will proceed to creating a new one.

Asset value date will be the asset Capitalization date. Once the asset is transferred the old asset will be retired.

Asset Transfer can be done at Gross value or net based on the method you give in the <b>Transfer variant</b> in additional details tab.

If you are doing a partial transfer fill the data in Partial Transfer Tab