cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IM and WM posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our current warehouse setup we do WM goods receipt followed by IM goods receipt. Somehow the IM goods recipt is failing. After I PGR the inbound delivery, which is already putaway, I have to manually clear the IM difference. Is this a config issue or some functional module is failing?

Any advice will be rewarded.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avi,

Can you please clearly send me the error message which you are getting duirng PGR at the Inbound Delivery level.

Thanks

Aktar

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are no error messages. After I do the PGR of inbound delivery the WM stock goes up and not the IM stock (since IM posting is not happening automatically). I have to manually clear IM using LI21. Is there any way the IM clearing can happen automatically.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess, it is because of your process setup you are doing WM transaction first. WM precedes iM process....I guess, if you switch to IM before WM, you would not have such issue....I am trying to recollect how to control this process by configuration....I remember, I did this long ago

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is purely config issue.You have to remove the auto TO tab for your IM-WM movement type.Even this,you can change the quantity while confirming the TO.If you have img authorization,check T-code OMKZ.for your wm movement type 902.

regards

venkadesh

reward if useful