cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table height creates problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Need your help to sort out the below problem.

I am facing a very peculiar situation . I am printing the item data using sorting concept. I have defined 5 line types for the table. The data should be coming as below.

<b>orderno/delivery/date

1245/80003536/20/10/2007 these 4 lines are defined as single line type.

IO Reference : 123ref

Contractor: Ramu</b>

Header Text standard text

40 40002362 1 CS 11.50 22.50 2rd line type

MC Reference material 3rd line type

Item 40 standard text

What is actually happening is that there are 4 items to be displayed like the above fashion.For the first 2 items , the data are coming correctly in the page 1.After that due to page brake , the rest 2 items are coming to the next page.

But the data for the 3rd items are automatically changing during runtime (Form-Tab_check_page_break) and the 4th data records are coming in place of 3rd recored.Also after that the 4th record are coming.So the data are duplicating whereas the 3rd data are totally not displaying at all.

Any useful suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Ajit.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create one folder and put all your 5 line types in it.

On the Folder, check the checkox "Page Protection"

This will protect the data on the same page... if something comes on the next page,it will automatically protects to put everything for those lines items together.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Naimesh,

I was struggling last night fully to solve this but failed.Now i have implemented your suggestion and it solves the problem.Thanks once again.

Ajit Prasad.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is hard for me to understand the problem as you stated it. What I would do is put a break-point in the smartform (as soon as it enters the form) and verify that the table(s) holds the correct data. If the data is correct then we know that the problem is with a counter in the table node.

Davis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi davis,

Actually the 3rd data are not printing at all.Instead of this , the 4th data are repeated twice in the 2nd page.The data are coming correctly into the smart forms but dynamically the 3rd data are replaced with the 4th data item.

In debug mode , it comes to a include LSTXBCTB3 line no. 539 (if l_remheight < l_rowheight.) and here the condition satisfied for the 3rd record.

Hope that this will clear my point mentioned above.

With Regards,

Ajit Praasd.