cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change SAP Sytem Date?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

could you tell me, How do I change SAP Sytem Date?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prema,

In Windows environment log into the server then you can double click on the clock (bottom left hand corner of screen) and change the date and/or time

For good measure you can then stop/start the SAP application and the new date and/or time should be reflected

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

In Windows environment I loged into the SAP server but couldnt see any clock on (bottom left hand corner of screen). please send screen shot, if you have..

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got the answer by myself..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can u change the system date..............Y do u need this requirement.....have u installed SAP in ur system personally and want to change the system date then u have to consult the guy who had installed the SAP..........if u want to change the SAP date in ur Company then i dont think it will work and no one accpet this.........i thnik ur kidding.......

regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

thanks for your help.

but i can change the SAP system date, by writing ABAP program using system variable sy-datum. it changes the date...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prema,

Spoke to our Basis resource and they do not know how to change the SAP Date/Time but not the Server Date/Time. Also not sure why someone would want these to be out of sync?

Sorry that I cannot be of more assistance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many apologies Prema,

I meant the time that is displayed bottom right of the screen (in the system tray with the task bar)

You can also select <b>Start</b> then <b>Run</b> and type in the command <b>control timedate.cpl</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

but i want to retain my sytem date as it is, only i need to change the SAP system date...

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prema,

Could you please, brief your reqmt. Do u want to convert the input date to SAP Date in XI?

raj.