cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME21N table control -- some columns can't be moved??

former_member607794
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm trying to rearrange the columns in ME21N using table control. However, some of the columns, for example PO qty and Short text, don't seem to be movable. When I select one of these columns and hold down the left mouse key, nothing happens... in other words, the cursor doesn't change and when I try to drag/move the columns, they don't move.

Does anyone know why this is? I understand that there are some 'fixed columns', but I thought those were only the left-most columns. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can move all the columns.Just use the configuration button in teh ME21N screen It is at the line item level and you can then save your setting as well. make sure you have the correct/required setting before you save it.

former_member607794
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarita,

Thanks for your quick response. Where exactly is the configuration button that you mentioned? I see a 'Default Values' button, but that doesn't give me control of all of the columns, just some...

Thanks,

Allison

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is at the item level on the PO header at the right hand corner. I also sent a screen shot to your e-mail listed on your profile since it is hard to explain via e-mail

former_member607794
Participant
0 Kudos

All -- between Sarita's help and my own sleuthing, I figured this out... I had also hidden a bunch of columns via the config (‘Define Screen Layout at Document Level), and I’m guessing that was interfering with my ability to have total table control. I tried opening up all of the fields in the config, and once I did that, I had full control via table control.

Cheers!

Answers (0)