Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create a user ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there ,

Problem : Guys I am logging into 000 client with a superuser and when i call the transaction SU01 , i see the create button is greyed out and when i log into other client ( for which client copy is performed ) and log into the transaction SU01 i am able to see a new field under the profiles tab called as system and when i enter SAP_ALL it says it doesnt contain SAP_ALL , i am confused with the basics at this point please help me out

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

CUA is enabled in your system ( Central user administration ) . You cant give SAP_ALL under system , you have to give child system name under the system name. Just use the pull down on system field and it will list the systems configured with CUA. This is the reason you are missing create button in client 000 i.e client 000 is added as a chid system in your CUA ( which is not usual though )

Thanks

Prince Jose

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

CUA is enabled in your system ( Central user administration ) . You cant give SAP_ALL under system , you have to give child system name under the system name. Just use the pull down on system field and it will list the systems configured with CUA. This is the reason you are missing create button in client 000 i.e client 000 is added as a chid system in your CUA ( which is not usual though )

Thanks

Prince Jose

0 Kudos

Sorry for the delay

Well i am confused , as i have told with the basics , yes u are there there is a CUA created long back and i have deleted the CUA and its working fine

0 Kudos

and

ur so thankfull , nice 4 puttin up ur reply !!

Thanks agian

bye