cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIC/Seeburger CC: how to create sender agreemt reusing CC for different MI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we have a scenario where we use a single File communication channel to receive X.12 messages of multiple versions. The Seeburger Classifier Module is able to determine the required BIC mapping by itself and maps it to the required XML target structure. These different XML structures translate to different message interfaces based on the X.12 version used.

Unfortunatelly I am not able to create multiple sender agreements for the different message interfaces required. I get an error message that my com channel can only be used in one sender agreement.

What is the trick to reuse a com channel (which could produce output in different MI formats) when creating sender agreements?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to create new sender agreement for every ANSI message and version. This sender agreement needs sender communication channel type Split997.

This is internal for seeburger adapter type used to send further spited messages to SAP XI integration engine. You need to configure that sender agreement in seeburger workbench (Message Splitter). Please check SAPXI_FunctionalAck_en.pdf manual delivered with Seeburger adapters.

Regards

Naycho