Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Proxy not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created ABAP Proxy - inbound for my scenario . The scenario is

File „³ XI „³ R3.

When the process is triggered the Monitor tool of IS shows the checkered flag. End to end monitoring does not show any errors .

I am not sure if the proxy is being called. I put an endless loop in my method so that I could see it running in SM50. I see the Class being called for 2 seconds but it does not get into the endless loop neither does it update the Ztable in R3.

I have checked SICF ; Class Properties , HTTP definition in SM59 and all of them look healthy.

I need help to identify the following:

1) Know/ Verify if my Proxy is being called.

2) What could be the reason for this proxy not working.

Your help to resovle this is apprecited.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

check this document to see how to debug proxies:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/uuid/e29161d3-0401...

Regards,

michal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem was finally solved some time last week. The reason our Z table in R3 was not getting populated was mis match in XLM structure of the message coming in and Structure created by Proxy.

How to guide on Debugging really helped. thanks all who helped resolve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

<i>>>1) Know/ Verify if my Proxy is being called</i>

why don't u write a simple insert/ updtae query to insert soem dummy values into the dummy Tables to check if the proxy is atlest being called or not...

chek the following thread to get some sample code ( in Udo's reply)to be inserted into ur execute synchronous/asynchronous method to test ur proxy...

Cheers,

Siva Maranani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Siva.

Unfortunately our Xi system has been down today and hence could not test anything. Will update this forum with the probelm and its solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal thanks for the Documnet. I had set the Breakpoint earlier but this document goes int o give more specific details. Appreciate ur help. Will keep updating as I progress.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no problem:)

hope you'll be able to solve it:)

Regards,

michal