cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLD - I need to retrieve fields from the Partner Adress

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm designing a Delivery Note in which I need to retrieve User fields I put in the delivery adress of the partner : additional adress lines, email, phone...

The "Business Partner - Adresses" table isn't normally accessible in the report but I could access to it by pressing the Alt key before selecting the table.

I tried to populate the "relate to" field and the "Next segment" field with the Partner code / adress line number / ShipTocode ...

nothing works

Need your help

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Christian,

You are right, it may not really work that way as the CRD1 table has both Bill to and Ship to address and then you have to check for Adress Type field and so on.

I would suggest you create the two user field in the Merketing Document Header level and using a FMS (formatted search) pull the information from the BP Addresses.

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suda,

Unfortunately I use the Pick and Pack functionality to create the Delivery Notes and the delivery adresses are automatically picked by the system at the row level in the Sales Order;

So I created a UF in the Delivery note Title and a FMS regularly refreshed, linked to the ShipTocode.

the FMS is the following

SELECT U_oBo010 FROM CRD1 WHERE CardCode = $[$4.0.0] AND Address = $[$40.0.0]

THE FMS works when you create manually a delivery note but doesn't populate the UF when automatically created by the pick process

Thanks for the help

Christian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think your problem might be that the field containing the formatted search is not visible and active at time of execution since the document is created from the pick and pack manager. For a formatted search to function the field must be visible and active when triggered (in the older SBO versions anyway).

Regards

Daan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daan,

The Field is visible and active.

By the way, a FS in a user Field is triggered even if the field is not visible.

A normal field however must be visible and active

Thanks anyway