Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Table PA 0106


I have a HR Masterdata table PA 0106 that has an Unused field, which I want to use it, for that I need to change the short text on the table to a valid one, how can i do that?

I do not want to add a new field but use the existing field it is provided.

Any inputs would be really helpful,



Former Member

I wouldn't suggest that change.. even with an access key.. If SAP decides to start using that field in future releases, you will run into avoidable maintenance issues.. Why don't you enhance the infotype using PM01 instead?


0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question