cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service data tab don't appear on service agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I have created a service agreement by copy service agreement standard – OAS and service agreement item OASP.

When a have created my own service agreement, the service data tab at item level disappear.

Any idea, why this happened, is very urgent?

Thanks a lot,

Mary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mary,

The standard transaction OAS doesn't contain BUS2000116 Service Process in the Business transaction categories. This category is needed to be able to display the 'service data' tab.

Add, in your copied transaction, the business category 'BUS20001116 Service Process' and it should work.

Regards,

Joost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joost

Thanks for you response.

I tried to add the business transaction category to the my own service agreement transaction, but the system give me the following message:"The business transaction category cannot be assigned".

I have copied the service agreement transaction standard and the tab service data don't appear, but if I use the service agreement transaction standard, the service data tab appear.

I use the same product in the both creations - investigation.

Can you help me please, i have urgence...

Thanks a lot.

Mary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

there is a problem at sap-system.

1. Please choose at the Customizing : Transaction-> Basic Settings -> User Interface Settings -> Set Up Screen Sequence Control

2. At the "Display Process Screen Control Data" choose the Radio-Button "Scrn.Profile Selection" and the "Screen Profil Type": OUTL

3.The next step is, to copy the line OUTL / OAS / OUTL_SRV / SALES....... from the standard and reassign it to your copied Transaction Type (e.g. ZNEW)

Greeting, Mustafa

Edited by: Mustafa Boyukisa on Dec 17, 2007 2:44 PM

Answers (0)