cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with acknowldegement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I have one problem with XI. We have some interfaces SAP->XI->FILE, and we want to delete the aleaud acknowledgement. I know how to fill the table IDXNOALE, but I have one problem.

I have one environment with a lot of idoc type ORDERS, and I only want to delete the aleaud for one kind of orders, it is possible to do it in the IDXNOALE?

the problem is that the R/3 sending system is the same, and when the aleaud come back in a idoc adapter with name Ack, the idoc is not taking the port of the adapter. The aleaud is returning with the port of the R/3 sending system.

I created a new port in XI that I filled in the adapter, but when the aleaud returns to R/3 is not using this port, is using the RCVPRT of the idoc called SAPxxx.

It is possible to change this or possible to delete this acknowledgement?

Many thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I know how to delete the acknowledgements with IDXNOALE, but I have one problem.

R/3 is sending the idocs to XI with port SAPxxx, the they arrive to XI, and a channel communikcation with name starting with Ack returns the aleaud to R/3 system. I filled the idoc adapter with the port SAP_XXX created in idx1 of XI and with and RFC created in SM59.

In IDXNOALE I have the port SAP_XXX, the R/3 client and the message type ORDERS. After that the aleaud is being send.

If I put in IDXNOALE port SAPXXX, client of R/3 and idoc ORDERS the aleaud is not being sent.

So the problem is that when aleaud returns to R/3 is not taking the port of the idoc adapter, is taking the port where R/3 send the idoc to XI.

My question is how to avoid this, why the aleaud don't goes to XI with the port of the adapter?

Regards

Xavi.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Sender and Receiver Port are always the SAP+SID of the source and target SAP system respectively.

They can never be changed.

In your case, if the same Source is sending the same Idoc and you are conditionally routing it to multiple receivers, you can either turn it on of off and not selectively as you want to.

Regards

Bhavesh

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it is possible to change this...you can turn off requests for acknowkedgements either for a whole application system or for a particular message type only...

i am quoting from Michal book on mastering idoc scenario`s with XI.

Regards

Ravi Raman

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok, when you run program idx_noale...you can specify...Sender port and client, you also can also Add Message Type, Delete Message Type and specify the message type for this ....

Hope that helps

Regards

Ravi Raman