cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of billing documents based on sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD guru's

Could you please help me with how to list - billing documents based on sales area. Say for eg: If i want to see what is the sales register for say Mumbai for the month of october, how could i do so?

Would appreciate detailed reply.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to add to my previous answer, take all the documents that u got from VBRK table by using sales organisation and distribution channel as input parameters..

Then enter all documents in VBRP table and you will find the division.

Now you have the all invoice list for particular sales area.

Award if it solves.

Thanks and Regards

Pratyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to table VBRK ( Use t code SE16)

Enter sales organisation and distribution channel

You will get the list

Award if it solves

Thanks and Regards

Pratyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please try infostructure MC-q,MC+2.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Appreciate your reply. I tried running the transaction <b>MC+2</b> and its gives me a mesage "No data exists for chosen selection". I have entries maintained in the system, then why would i get such a message? Are there any configurations to be taken care of?

Would appreciate your reply.

Thanks & Regards

Ravi

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

The message is coming bcoz the report you are trying is LIS SIS report.For that some configuration is needed realted to SIS.

So better option is Go to SE16, select Table VBRP.

REWARD if this helps...

Regds

MM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

Go to <b>VF05</b>, enter either the Payer name or material code. On top, you can see "Further sel. criteria". Press that tab. You can see various selection options like Distribution Channel, Billing Category, Billing type etc.,

I am sure, your document type would be different from either of the above. Select that tab and execute.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for your reply.

Transaction VF05 is okay, but here the field - Payer (Partner function) is required. I wanted to list all the sales documents irrespective of the partner function and or material, and list all invoices for that particular month.

Can you please suggest

Thanks

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

Go to <b>SE16</b>, select <b>Table VBRP</b>.

From the above table, you can take all billing related details.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Why are your posting the same response which has already been posted by pratyush jena?

Please do not do that.

Thank you.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yathish

Honestly speaking, at the time of my reply to Ravi's second question (time 3.47 pm), there were no responses and only after posting my reply, I noticed others had also responded.

Had I noticed others reply, I wud'nt have replied.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- for information, I can give you many examples from this forum itself where almost many replies are very similar. I am sure, it is not the intension of all to copy and paste others reply.