cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition value in a sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a condition type ZLTL (less than truckload) in our pricing procedure and Alt CBV is set to routine 12. Even though there is a record maintained, the condition value shows as 0 in the Item details screen.

The condition rate shows correct $20.49, but the condition value is 0. I have tried to take off the routine 12 from AltCBV, no change.

Checked for condition exclusion groups, none mentioned.

Is there something I am missing.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pavan,

first up, please see the pricing analysis for this condition in the item conditions tab. also let me know if ZLTL is a header or item condition. Anyway, the pricing analysis should give the required clue to check why the did nt get picked. And also if the correct From and to are maintained, if not an approriate alternative calculation type.

And if none of the above works and you feel everything has been verified from the functional side, take the help of your abaper to debug, may be there some customization for the Z condition type.

Regards,

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell what calculation type is configured for the condition type. If its a weight based calculation (gross wt, net wt) and if no weight is maintained in material master then it would amount to zero.

Cheers,

KC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KC,

The calculation type for ZLTL (Less than truck load) is Fixed amount. Any Ideas ??

Regards,

Pavan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan

Check the Item "Pricing Date" in the sale order and also in VK12. If the pricing date in the sale order is prior to VK12, that could also lead to zero.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have checked the pricing date, it is todays date.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks for your inputs..

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Can you check the pricing analysis ('Analysis' button on conditions screen). It shows all condition types of the pricing procedure along with which access has been executed for each of the condition types.

For each access there will be a message and description. Check what is displayed for the condition type ZLTL.

Cheers,

KC