cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to redirect using url parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi forum

I have to set of views as soon as the user logs and chooses the link for one of these reports, i want to redirect it to one set of views. For ex I have two types of reports say report A which consist of 3 views: first the report A menu ;second report display ; third report sucess. Similarly I have for report B. Now from the portal user will click the link for one of these reports so according to that i want my default view to redirect to one of these reports by providing the urlparameter and using wdfireplug to the view. Is this possible.

Thanks & Regards

Jaspreet Kaur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaspreet,

I saw the question "how to redirect using url parameter" in sap SDN Forum. How did you solve this problem ?

Thanks,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also would like to redirect to a URL within the same browser window using Web Dynpro. Does anyone know how to do this? It looks like the IWDWindowManager class is only capable of opening new windows.

-John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make use of portal navigation and specify the INPLACE parameter.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ayyapparaj,

Do you have examples how to do this in Web Dynpro? The portal navigation I've looked seems to be more geared toward creating javascript and waiting for users to click a link. I need to redirect within Java code.

-John