cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backflushing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

sales order is created for a finished product with strategy 81. during backflushing teh systems giving a error message no. M7184. with long text. no sales order stock for the material exit in the plant.

the required stock of components is avialable in ample in storage location.

please suggest me with your fair ideas.

maximum points will be rewarded.

thank you

ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in MMBE whether sales Order exists or not. If not you can move the unrestricted stock to sales Order stock by using MB1B with mvmt type 412 E.

Then if you do not want the dependent requirements to be specific to Sales order then maintain individual collective indicator 2-collective in the Material master MRP-4 view.

regards

SAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please go through the oss note 136706.

Regards,

Satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

From the Error message, I would say that there is no Sales Order stock available in inventory. pl note that You may be having the unrestricted stock but not sales order stock.

Procedure:

Pl move the unrestricted stock to sales Order stock by using MB1B with mvmt type 412 E and then see in MMBE whether sales Order exists or not.

How to check in MMBE

place the material and plant in MMBE and unrestricted stock is viewed. then, double click on the unrestricted stock, scroll along the all stock, at some place sales order stock is displayed. double click on sales order stock to see the sales order and respective stock.

Now

execute the transaction, and let me know, whether you are getting same error.

hope this help

thanks

JK