Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Bapi BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST for creating invoice for general ledger. The invoice is posted successfully and i get invoice document no but when i go to FV60 transaction and type that no. the posting keys it is showing is 21 and 11 but i want 31 and 40. What should i do??

Please guide me.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Tejal,

looks like in the tables parameters of the BAPI you use 2 lines in ACCOUNTPAYABLE (which is for vendor postings). You have to use ACCOUNTGL (which is for G/L postings), instead of one line in ACCOUNTPAYABLE. It will generate the required lines in the posted document.

hope this helps

ec

4 REPLIES 4

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Tejal,

looks like in the tables parameters of the BAPI you use 2 lines in ACCOUNTPAYABLE (which is for vendor postings). You have to use ACCOUNTGL (which is for G/L postings), instead of one line in ACCOUNTPAYABLE. It will generate the required lines in the posted document.

hope this helps

ec

0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Thanks for reply.

I am already populating Accountpayable table for Vendor and AccountGL table for line items. Is there any field for indicating posting keys in these tables which i may have missed ?

0 Kudos

as far as I know, there is no field for posting key. The system will determine on its own.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tejal

Please check whether you are passing S/H or debit / credit entries correctly...

Regards

Arun