cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reverse / cancell the WIP Stock after prodn order delivered /TECO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear COPC Experts,

As we are facing the problem in reversal / cancellation of WIP after the completion of production order thro DLV / TECO, kindly give me the detailed steps to be followed while configuring the WIP settings in SPRO and we got the FI entry for all necessary WIP Stocks for particular period, after the completion of that particular production order, it has been posted in FI as finished stock without reversal / cancell of the WIP Stocks.

Please note that since the WIP stocks are not cancelled / reversed, our stocks of the same is being reflected in WIP and FG as well.

In view of the above, please send me the detailed config. settings to cancell the same immediately.

G. Janarthanan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Give me your mail ID i will send the configuration document.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you desired, Am mentioning hereunder my e-mail ID to send the config. document.

g.janardhanan@numericups.com

Pl. send me the WIP Cofig. document as soon as possible.

G. Jana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The WIP will not be reversed when the FGoods received from the production order.

Once the Status of the Production order becomes Delivered we have to caculate the variances through kks2 then calculate the wip again through kkax and settle the wip again through ko88. Then the wip which was settled earlier will be reversed.

Assign points if useful

thanks

siva