Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to create Vendors Ageing Report in SAP version 4.7. As there is already a standard program name "RFKOPR00" available and need to be customized based on my requirement.

I want output to be displayed in ALV grid format having all these as header:-

Vendor (BSIK-LIFNR) - Cost centre (BSIK-KOSTL) - Document No (BSIK-BELNR) - Doc date (BSIK-BLDAT) - refrence (BSIK-XBLNR) - Amount In Foriegn Currency (BSIK-WRBTR) - Amount in Inr (BSIK-DMBTR) - 0 to 30days - 31 to 60days - 61 to 90days - 91 to 180days - above 180 days.

How I will do that.

Any body can help me out in coding.

Plz need urgently.

Thnaks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abhay

depending on ur req on selection screen field amount to divide 4 colomns like boxes

SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF LINE.

SELECTION-SCREEN COMMENT 1(10) TEXT-001 FOR FIELD P1.

PARAMETERS: P1 LIKE SAPLANE-PLANETYPE, P2(5), P3(1).

SELECTION-SCREEN END OF LINE.

ok pls follow this .

u want code reply to me

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abhay,

Just copy the program.

add the desired fields into RTAB_ALV.

Fetch the data from the database table and move it into corresponding fields of table RTAB_ALV.

Pass the field headers into table GT_FIELDCAT in subroutine FIELDCAT_INIT.

Hope it helps.

Lokesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abhay

depending on ur req on selection screen field amount to divide 4 colomns like boxes

SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF LINE.

SELECTION-SCREEN COMMENT 1(10) TEXT-001 FOR FIELD P1.

PARAMETERS: P1 LIKE SAPLANE-PLANETYPE, P2(5), P3(1).

SELECTION-SCREEN END OF LINE.

ok pls follow this .

u want code reply to me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refrain from Double Postings, as this is one of the Rules for any of the Forums.

Need Coding!!!!!!!!!!!

ABAP Development » ABAP, General, Nov 12, 2007 12:50 PM

Dear All, I need to create Vendors Ageing Report in SAP version 4.7. As there is already a standa...

Urgent!

ABAP Development » ABAP, General, Nov 12, 2007 11:48 AM

Dear All, I need to create Vendors Ageing Report in SAP version 4.7. As there is already a standa...

Also, what better way to learn ABAP then programming this yourself, you could learn alot by doing it on your own. If you still have problems, then post what you have and let the forum help you out.