cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting repository names using java mdm api

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Iam trying to retrieve repository names by passing ip address of the server.Is there any method available in mdm java api to retrieve the same?

thanks

suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a separate set of Java Admin API for MDME is available. The com.a2i.xcat.admin.Administrative class allows access to administrative tasks on the xCat server. These tasks can include retrieving the list of mounted catalogs, the languages available to a catalog, etc.

You can use the function of getCatalogTags() of Administrative to get the list of mounted repository at the server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shahid

Thanks for your reply.Can you please tell me where i can get java admin api for mdme.

regards

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

My company has provided me these API and my company might have purchased these Java Admin API for MDME. You may also ask about these APIs from SAP support.

Regards

Shahid

AndreasSeifried
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh & Shahid,

the MDM Java Admin API is currently not released and therefore not part of the MDM shipment. It is also not available via SAP Support or any other channels.

It is planned to release the MDM Java Admin APIs in one of the next support packages, maybe already with SP03. Stay tuned ....

Kind regards

Andreas