cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confimation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM gurus

We have issue while doing confirmation, no approval workflow(WS10400010) for confiramtion has been activated and we are trying to confirm the PO with currency GBP. It is working fine for PO with currency USD. I did not find any thing useful under RZ20.

The error is

No approval workflow found inform system administrator

System status INCM active (Confirmation 11261)

We are SRM5.0 ECS.

with regards

Manjunath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<i><u><b>Please go through the following pointers -></b></u></i>

Note 654367 Meaning of message "System status UVOL is active" is unclear

Note 505805 EBP: Invoice and account assignment

Note 1080762 Held incomplete bids hold up closing of the RFx

Note 1036939 Availability tab is visible for local products.

<u><b>Also check this out as well -></b></u>

<u>"System status INCM is active" in SRM means that your doc is "Incomplete".

There is an error so you can not validate it, only park it. This system status prevent you from ordering/submitting/validating the document until you corrected the error.</u>

<b>Please check that you have activated the PO change WF. transaction SWB_PROCUREMENT - BUS2201 for PO. Looks like, You didn't set a default currency in your starting conditions ! (right now you have "no default currency" displayed... Please go in change mode and select in the drop down list the currency you want !</b>

1) <u>This sounds like the vendor is set up for ERS... Check the settings against the vendor. It might be worth trying to create a confirmation against a non-ERS vendor and see if you get the same problem.

The IPC is required and I don't think this is an issue for this problem. Please test with a non-ERS vendor as well ?</u>

The problem definitely seems to be with the ERS activation for the vendor.

The vendor you have choosen is an ERS vendor.If you choose any other vendor you will not face this problem.

If you want to continue with the same vendor, check the below mentioned settings :

In the SRM system in SPRO settings check what option was choosen for " Defining system for Tax calculation"

SPRO > IMG > SRM > SRM Server > Cross Application Basic Settings > Tax Calculation > Determine system for tax calculation

There you choose the R/3 back end system for tax calculation as you can not maintain FI settings in SRM.

Also ensure the payment terms are maintained in the P.O. In the Tax codes for EBP create a tax code and check no tax check box and make it deafult.

2) Try to activate minimum one workflow so that the confirmation gets posted. Try with the one I mentioned before (WS10400010-no workflow required) in Tx OOCU.

<b>Other useful Related links -></b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Can anyone through light on this issue.

with regards

Manjunath