cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport of Roadmap and loss of Info Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in our Landscape we have two Solution Manager systems, one for Development, and one for Production.

In the Development system, using the RMDEF/RMAUTH transactions, we have created a customized roadmap, defining new customized roles and new accelerators also.

At the end of the creation, we have set the status of concerned document created to "RELEASED", and then we have transported the customized roadmap from the Development system to the Production system.

The structure of the customized Roadmap, the attributes, the roles descriptions have been correctly transported.

But, in the customized Roadmap so transported in Production, all nodes descriptions and accelerators documents (info objects) are missing.

Has someone already faced this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Alfio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alfio,

We have the same landscape and the same problem: Node descriptions and Accelerators do not transport.

Have you found solution? Or maybe you have some good links or ideas?

I suppose that problem is connected with Knowledge Warehouse Customer (KWCUST), but it is only my assumption.

For SAP-team:

1. help.sap.com provides this short guide

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/15/d6de5aea16413da008ad997809fe0a/content.htm

But it does not work properly.

2. I am ready to put OSS Note, but still try to find solution in this forum.

Thanx in advance,

Alexader Alyoshin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes, at the end we succeded in the transport, by using the "transport" option inside the RMDEF transaction.

Regards,

Alfio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alfio,

YES, it works! Option transport in RMDEF.

And everybody must notice, that not only accelerators must be in status released, but node descriptions also should have this status.

Thank you very much!

With Best Regards,

Alexander.

Answers (0)