cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reverse return stocks to QI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We moved goods from quailty to returns using mov 458 accidentally yet these goods needed to be moved from quality to blocked.

We are however unable to move them from returns to either quality or blocked since the system says we have to use YMB1B which require reference to a delivery document. Hope you can help me thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One best way is just cancellation of Material movement happened earlier through MBST transaction. this transaction, just reverse the material docuemnt and bring the stock to initial position.

Pl use earlier material doc number during MBST, which reverse the stock to intial place.

Thanks

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I use MBST I encountered another error message "Change the inspection stock of the material 6111111 in QM only.” What are the steps I need to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I do not have any clue by looking at the message 'Change the inspection stock of the material 6111111 in QM only'.

May I request you to post this issue in MM or QM to forum to get the needful answer.

Sorry for inconvinience. Pl try this way at least to take this thread forward.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try transfer posting in MB1B.

cheers

SAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

txn MB1B prompt me that I have to use YMB1B txn but I was not able to use transaction MB1B, it wants me to plugged in the delivery number in which I dont have bec I accidentally moved the stocks to returns.

Former Member
0 Kudos

T Code YMB1B seems to be customized one. Hope there are no user exists defined for the same?

Please check & revert

Rgds