cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call and RFC(and pass values) from web dynpro for java?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to web dynpro for java, i am trying to develop an application where i am uploading file which is a comma separated file i need to read the content of it and then call an rfc and pass those values to it. i have created the ui for the afforesaid and created an RFC model as well.

How do i call the RFC and pass values?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

...the quickest way to call a BAPI is to apply template "service controller" in your wd component controller after adding your rfc model to used model of the wd component.

but maybe the better is to get involved in the main concepts of webdynpro, before starting dirty coded apps take a look into the devguide or I can recommend you the book "Inside webdynpro for java" to get a short overview.

by the way

...for the comma seperated file you can use the upload control of WD, read and parse the inputstream of the bytearray, in which the uploaded file is represented in a context node.

Best regards, Jens

former_member184944
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

Thanks for your reply. I am able to call rfc from my webdynpro application successfully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anumeha,

could you explain a little more about how you did it? i'm meeting the same question... Thanks a lot.

Sean

Answers (0)