cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems in deleting relationship in PO13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem when performing following steps. Please give you valuable comments regarding any solution.

Step1: sm30 Payroll Period & Year - Verified values

Step2: PO13 Clear position for Transfer , go to maintain position

In this step under Current Plan and a current period, I am selecting the Relationships option. Then I have selected Delete Infotypes. Then, Screen: Delete Relationships Delete

Error : Change for person xxxxxx extends too far into past.

The Diagnosis is :

You are working with active integration between the PD and the HR Master

Data Management. You must consider the effects of your transaction on

Human Resource master data.

The entries cannot be updated because, otherwise, it would be necessary

to make changes for the specified personnel numbers, which date too far

back into the payroll past.

The earliest retroactive accounting period for the payroll subunit to

which the person belongs is defined in T569V. The earliest personal

retroactive accounting date is read from infotype 0003. The more recent

of these dates is determined.

Only changes which occurred AFTER this date can be carried out.

Please assist me regarding what steps need to be followed for resolution.

Regards,

Prasun Podder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

I have changed the 'Earl.pers. RA date' in PA30 for the employee from what it was presently and found that when I change the 'Earl.pers. RA date' to the date of joining or any date prior to a date entered in 'Earliest MD change' I can delete the Infotypes under Relationships in PO13.

The Payroll Area in this case is 'non payroll run'. So there is no control record been generated. Now my question is : Is there a way I can maintain the 'Earl.pers. RA date' for all employees under the Payroll Area?

Regards,

Prasun Podder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasun,

Use transaction PA03 to maintain the Earliest RA date on the control record.

Hope this helps.

-Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

But, as the Payroll Area is an 'Non Payroll Area', there is no Control Record been maintained for the Payroll Area.

Regards,

Prasun Podder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasun,

In that case, please run the program RPUTRBK0. Please set the payroll area on the selection screen to your payroll area.

Click on the Earl.pers. RA date field and set it to the desired date. On executing the report, this date will be populated on IT0003 for all the employees.

For future new employees, I would suggest creating a dynamic action to automatically populate this field when the hiring action is performed.

Hope this helps.

-Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Thanks a lot. This is a good option. But in this situation, I will not be able to able to use the program RPUTRBK0 as the 'Earliest RA Date' should be prior to the 'Earliest Masterdata Change Date' which is different for different Pnr. No.

So, I am actually thinking of putting the Earliest RA Date as the Date of Joining of the employee and for this have to run the LSMW.

Any suggestion from your side is appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Prasun Podder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasun,

I think, given the situation creating a LSMW to upload the earliest RA date is the quickest and the easiest option.

All the best.

-Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Prasun Podder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. you could call transaction PA30 for person xxxxxx and maintain field [Earl.pers.RA.date] in infotype 3.

2. you could call transaction PA03 for pay roll area and maintain field

[Earliest retro acctg period].

Regards

Bernd