Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACCESS.ERROR: Authorization check for caller assignment to J2EE security ro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I see many errors(every second) in my trace file with such texts:

ACCESS.ERROR: Authorization check for caller assignment to J2EE security role [sap.com/com.sap.lcr*sld : LcrUser].

ACCESS.ERROR: Authorization check for caller assignment to J2EE security role [sap.com/com.sap.lcr*sld : LcrInstanceWriterCR].

ACCESS.ERROR: Authorization check for caller assignment to J2EE security role [sap.com/com.sap.lcr*sld : LcrSupport].

Help me, please, to solve this problem.

best regards,

Maxim.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Nik3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Note 1176924 - Entries in Security Audit Log for SLD roles

This note helped me to solve the problem regarding the log entries.

Best wishes

Nik

Former Member
0 Kudos

solution:

Note 1238804 - SAP J2EE Engine security tracing improved

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't find "Note 1238804 - SAP J2EE Engine security tracing improved"... My portal application throws the error while opens views with graphs:

java.lang.NullPointerException+

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.basesrvc.util.StringUtil.getXmlEscaped(StringUtil.java:646)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.client.HtmlClient.getSessionParameterHTML(HtmlClient.java:1345)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.client.HtmlClient.fillStaticTemplateContext(HtmlClient.java:611)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.client.HtmlClient.sendResponse(HtmlClient.java:1224)

looking deeper to the logs I see the errors:

ACCESS.ERROR: Authorization check for caller assignment to J2EE resource [keystore-view.TicketKeystore: entry-actions: READ_ENTRY:ALL]

ACCESS.ERROR:Authorization check for caller assignment to J2EE resource [keystore-view.TicketKeystore: view-actions: SIZE-OF-VIEW:ALL]

ACCESS.ERROR:Authorization check for caller assignment to J2EE resource [keystore-view.TicketKeystore: view-actions: IS-VIEW-EXISTS:ALL]

ACCESS.ERROR:Authorization check for caller assignment to J2EE resource [keystore-view.TicketKeystore: view-actions: GET-VIEW: ALL]

Please advise...

Thansk a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Have you solved it? I have the same problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try doing this,

Open VA, Under Server0 , open Services

Go to Security Provider , under policy Configurations choose "KeyStore-view.TicketKeystore, on the right hand side under Security toles choose "View-Creator", again on the right hand side

under groups , if you do not see "Everyone" added , click change button on the top , and then click on add button next to groups , search and add "Everyone" and bounce the instance this should be solved.

if that does work look at

Note 1415435 - Many keystore access errors in the default trace

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

and...?