cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frdss,

I am creating a sales order and in the Item level where you enter Items has <b>"Delivery Block Status"</b> is set to <b>blocked</b>. But I dont want it to be blocked. But I dont know how to change. Its grey.its populated automatically.

I checked <b>Item Catogory</b> and <b>sales Doc</b> and <b>Schedule line Item</b>.. But No luck..XD05, VD05...But No luck...

Can anyone imagine why this happens?? plzz...and help me!!

Best regards,

Lata

Message was edited by:

latha reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Latha,

Is credit management is active? If yes, then release it with VKM5. This could be one of the reason.

Reward points if proves helpful.

Regards

SD

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Latha,'

Check in 0VLP (Del Item Cat)

Also in 0VLK (Del doc type)

If blocks are there ..remove and save..

Also in Sales Order -Item-Shipping-See if block is there..

REWARD IF THIS HELPS..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether sales doc is complete or not.

Also check status tab at item level, check whether status is set as REL., if not reset and save the document.

Hope it helps. Reward points if helpful.

Vivek

former_member712038
Contributor
0 Kudos

Delivery block will be made in header level which in turn be copied to items. Check whether the order type is having delivery blcok or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think it is free of Charge sales order and hence there is a delivery block the field is greyed out because may be in tcode SHD0 ( Trnasaction code VA01/02 ) and in Screen Varinant BUS2034 check box named Output only is checked and if u uncheck this it will allow u to change the same .

But generally this access is with authorized people in such cases as u are giving free of charge items.

If it is a normal sales order . Please check sales Doc type . Its item category and schedule line category , Sold to party and ship to party customer master data .

Hope this clarifies a bit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can make it out in the Item overview of the sales order

goto the item of the sales order and in that u willl find the shipping tab where u can delete the delivery block

OR else

goto the change mode of the sales document and then click on the item overview of the sales item and then in the shipping tab u can find the delivery block which is the change mode there u can change it

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the delivery item category in OVLP and OVLK and check for any block is there