How to determine the Raw Material Cost for a Finished Product. Please Help

regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Do u want to know, Cosumption (Cost) of raw material for Finished material with reference to production order.

Goto t.code MCRE and give Period of analysis with reference to order. or u can check at Order itself -> cost _> analysis in co03.

i hope this will solve ur problem orelse plxz come back with more in detail.

regards

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep

Thanks for the solution but i want the table & field name from where i can get the raw material cost for report generation. Please help me in this area.

Regards

Anil

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anil,

You can find the Moving average price of a material in <b>MBEW</b> <b>table</b> Field <b>VERPR</b>. Similarily Standard Price is available in the same table for field value <b>STPRS</b>.

Regards,

Prasobh

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Anil,

Check in MBEW table VERPR - for Moving Average Price for Raw materials &

STPRS for Standard price for HALB & FERT items.

Regards

Mangal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mangal

Thanks for the solution but i want the table & field name of total raw material cost which we get thru CK11N. But value indicated thru CK11n is coming from a structure. Please let me know the table & field name for report generation.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil

Check table MBEW and field name STPRS.

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Please check table MCKALKW , with reference to production order number/raw material number. The field "WERTN" gives total raw material cost issued to order

regards

pradeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Anil,

I could not understand your question properly,but let me try by some assumptions.

1.If you want to do the cost roll up for your finished product ,assign the costing

Price control indicator as V for your raw materials and also enter the values

(amount) in the Planned price field & date in costing 2 view of the material master.

2.After carrying out CK11N,Click on Cost Comps ,an icon present near to view

button in the centre of the screen.There you can get the split up and you see the

Raw material cost alone.

3.If any more query,give me your mail id.I can send you the screen shot.

Regards

Mangal