Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Sender - how to read URL Parameter USER id into Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is HTTP - XI - ABAP Proxy.

I wanted to capture USER id of the person who posted(HTTP) into XI(Mapping). How to read/evaluate the value of sap-user from querystring of URL ?

http://HOST:8008/sap/xi/adapter_plain?namespace=http%3A//abc.com/sales_oa&interface=MI_sales_OA&serv...

please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mallik,

Try URL Parameters in HTTP sender communication channel.

In the sender communication channel set Adapter Specific Message Attributes. Click on Apply URL Parameters. In Parameter1 put sap-user (U can query any URL parameter by giving its name as in the HTTP URL).

Now in SXMB_MONI, in inbound payload SOAP Header, under Dynamic configuration u can see the value of the user. Query the same in Mapping using Dynamic Configuration using keyName as UrlParamOne.

Regards,

Sudharshan N A

Message was edited by:

Sudharshan Aravamudan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are awesome. Thanks a million.

Mallik

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Sudharshan

Going through the post , i have same scenario, using 7.4 HTTP sender adapater , did ASMA config and passed the URL parameter in the config, when i check sxmb_moni(inbound payload SOAP header- i do not see any dynamic configuration) please could you advise what could be wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi can you give me the code you've used for the Dynamic configuration on getting your user id. will I just apply it on the mapping? coz i need to pass the url parameter to a RFC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Will you plese share the UDF code used in the mapping?

Or else will you guide me in creating UDF code to capture the data send through URL parameters into RFC in HTTP-RFC scenario where in there is no XML data at the sender end.

Thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can I get the UDF code to be used in dynamic configuration for getting the URL parameters passed by 3rd party which is used in request message mapping with the receiver RFC in SAP ?

These URL parameters are passed on SAP PI's HTTP URL link or these are the part of 3rd party's HTTP API ?

Thanks,

Amit Patil