Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Profile - Confirmed Disabled.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Status profile SLFN0001. I have made the entries for Highest and Lowest as 60 in the status profile. But still if i go to Support message I am not able to make the status of the message to Confirmed. It is grayed out. For Confirmed (ERLD) user status is FINI. I am using SOLMAN 3.2

Any help will definitely be rewarded.

Points gauranteed.

--Ragu

Message was edited by:

Raguraman C

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ragu,

Seems to me that you are confused about " What highest and lowest means "??

lets suppose that you have STATUS A with STNR 45, STATUS A with STNR 55,

STATUS C with STNR 65,

Now if your current status is A, then if you want to set the next status as B OR C, then the highest and lowest nos corresponding to status A should be 65 and 45 respectively..

Why 65 has highest??

Becoz you want to set this status( 65) when you are at Status A.

Hope you got this ..

Needless to mention, please reward for usefull answer.

Regards,

Anand.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, i think i have understood it properly, because the highest and lowest i mean for status C it is 65 and 65.

For B its is 45 and 65 only.

Please help.

Points gauranteed. Urgent. Also check and reply to this id cmragu@gmail.com i require guide for SLA. Points gauranteed. I had seen ur replies that you had sent docs for SLA. Please help.

--Ragu

Message was edited by:

Raguraman C

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Ragu,

You are being really mean in rewarding points.

When your problem is solved for this thread, u need to reward handsomely as well.

This will motivate me and others to serve you better next time...

i hope i got your query properly, is your problem resolved ??

If not can you explain the problem better..

Regarding the SLA, i will shortly send you the document i had in SLA..

Regards,

Anand..

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Anand,

Come on. I never said that the problem is solved. Its greyed out only. I just explained you the values that I have, but i wonder why i am not able to change the status. That's the reason i have posted this thread. I rewarded points for the efforts you made to explain.

I always keep up my words.

Please do reply if you have found any clues. Also please send the SLA document.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Ragu,

Apologies, i misunderstoood your query.

Now, I want to know what is your current status and what status you want to set the support message to ??

Do you get a message saying " document distributed, no changes possible " after clicking on the change mode. ??

Revert back with details..

regards,

Anand

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Current status is Proposed Solution. I didn't recieve any message, i could change to any other status. Except this confirmed is disabled.

Please help. Also please send the document.

Thanks.

--Ragu

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the Status Profile info. More findings

Influence on Transactions

Status Trans.

CACT Disallows To be distributed

CONF Disallows Change document

Edit

Edit

To be distributed

NEW Disallows To be distributed

PROC Disallows To be distributed

SAP1 Disallows To be distributed

SPRV Disallows To be distributed

Please help

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ragu,

Follow this and let me know and give me inputs accordingly.

1) Spro-> solution manager-> scenario specific settings-> service desk0> status prof-> change status prof for user status.

2) enter status Profile

3) You might find entries in German, use the translation on the menu bar and get the english desc.

4) Now for row of Proposed solution status, the lowest value should have status nos of ( IN process) and highest should be Status nos of ( Confirmed ),

in my case case for proposed solution ( lowest is 20 ie Status nos of INPROCESS) and highest is 60 ie ( Status nos of CONFIRMED).

Regards,

Anand.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Buddy. That was helpful. Though i knew that, It was lapse in concentration. Thanks for pointing out. I still have one more doubt, if you see the status info that i had pasted in previous reply. It says disallows Edit etc...

What does that mean Any idea. Please forward material for SLA aswell.

thanks.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ragu,

For stat confirmed( CONF), there should be no changes possible for that ticket which means that once this status is set, you cannot make any changes to the support messge and the support message is frozen.

And when try to open such support messge in change mode, you get an error saying , no changes possible, its distributed..

That is the reason why for CONF you have 2 extra entires:

To be distributed ( means no changes possible )

change document

However for other statues we need to make changes( ie process them further) to support message at that resp statues, so you dont find obove entires in them.

Please reward points for usefull answer.

Regards,

Anand.

Answers (0)