cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

<edited subject line>in pricing net value shows double the amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

my client requirement is that the net value is posted to two GL accounts i.e., 10% of net value is to be posted to one GL account and 90% of net value is to be posted to one GL account.

In my pricing procedure net value is determined in 700 STEP so i defined two condition types in 800 and 820 types and had taken the value as 700 step as reference and in the pricing procedure the two condition types r working well but the net value showing double i.e., it was adding the value in 800 step and 820 step with 700 step value. in order to rectify that what configuration steps I have to do.I need the solution very urgent.

Regards,

kishore<b>.(<PHONE NUM AND EMAIL ID REMOVED>)</b>

Message was edited by:

Yathish K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make the step 800 and 820 statistical.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i make it statistical then the two condition types r not posted to accounting document but the requirement is that the condition types e posted to accounting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Net Value is automatically determined by system as a sum of all condition amounts which are being posted to accounts. In addition to this if you add 10% and 90% steps, then naturally net value will be doubled.

Option 1: Rather than view the requirement as a percentage of net value, you may request the business to view it in terms of which revenue / discount head to be posted to which G/L.

Option 2: Whatever conditions are adding upto net value, make all of them statistical; calculate the net value by writing a separate step adding required revenues / discounts / taxes (all of them statistical) and then use 90% and 10% condition types to post to accounts. With your requirement, these two should be the only condition types which will be posted; all others have to be statistical.

Pls reward with points if useful.

Cheers,

KC

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read the rules of engagement before you post.

Please use this forum with responsibility and do not post your email id's or phone numbers on the forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kishore,

Check your mail and answer me immediately.

regards

Ratna