cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record mass change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i have got an access sequence Sales org/material. there are 700 records.

now i want to change the Sales org or i want to extend all the records to some other sales org.

can anyone explain how to do it?

thanks

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil

Either through LSMW or BDC, bulk datas can be uploaded.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont want to create the records, i want to change the existing records in mass

thank you

anil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil

You can create or amend bulk datas through LSMW or BDC.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Can you please tell me how you managed to mass change the condition records, i have the similar kind of requirements.

Thanks,

Kashif

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anil,

if am understood correctly,go through

go to vk 12,specify condition type ex:pr00,

click on key combination,select condition table(ex:materail 1 to 700)maintain selection screen for no of condition records click on excute.click on select all and click on change amount and maintain the vakues as u wish

hope this will solve u r problen

reward if useful

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

This can be achieved via Copying codition.

The Material has to be Extended to the other sales organisation division.

then you have to do the setting for the copying condition in SPRO-SD-Basic function-> Pricing -> copy control for condition.

Here in the Rule for condition type you have to specify which condition can be copierd to which condition Type .

in your case both condition types are same. and for the same table you want to copy records.

now in copying rule for condition.

Source table and target table is to be defined

in the Details screen you have to specify the Report which will decide how the Source and Target condition table can be copied.

For the sales organisation there is no Report exists.

you have to extends one of the Program "RV15CC03" copying material to material. for the sales organisation and assign that program in to the Copying report for the Mentioned table.

This will solve your query.

There is one more way to achieve this is to Use The LSMW for VK15 Transaction which is avaliable in standard LSMW. where you can define the Table for which you want to extend the record.

Thanks & regards