Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen 1000 question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I know for every executable program(type E) SAP will generate screen 1000 to display parameter ot select option if any.

If we check the same program in SE80 under the screen folder we can see screen 1000. In the PBO event we can see some modules generated by SAP.

For example MODULE %_XXXXXXXX, I can understand that AT SELECTION-SCREEN OUTPUT is equal to PBO of screen 1000. But here my question is on what basis SAP will generate the PBO or PAI code. Will it be possible to see the code inside PBO module.?

Waiting for your answer.

Thanks,

Sarada

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sarada,

The best way is debug the code.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

Hello Atish,

I am unable to set the breakpont in the 1000 screen.Because this code is dynamic I can not go inside the required module.

Thanks,

Sarada

0 Kudos

Hi Sarada,

Can I know why you want to see this code? As the screen 1000 is standard selection screen and all in it is SAP generated based on the selection screen defination in our program.

Regards,

Atish

0 Kudos

go to SE51 give your program name and screen no 1000 and press display. Here in the modules you can dbl click and check the coding(if exists). But better not to change the code or layout.

Regards

shiba dutta

0 Kudos

Hi Atish,

Thanks for your response.

I would like to see the code inside the module to understand what that module doing exactly.

But if I double click the module system asking for new object creation.

Thanks,

Sarada

0 Kudos

Hi Sarada,

There will be no module available. But they may get generated at runtime, I am not very sure.

If you just want to learn how PBO and PAI works better check any module pool program.

Regards,

Atish