cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Object Structure 9ADPBAS is not active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was trying to access the Interactive Demand Planning, wherein I was prompted with a message "No valid version exists for planning area 9ADP01, Do you want to initialize the planning version?"

I perform procedures like "Checking and activating the MAster Planning Object Structure "9ADPBAS" via transaction /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN, however Error occured during the activation, thus the Planning Object Structure has not been activated.

I am using SAP_BW, Release 350, Level 0009, with highest support package SAPKW35009. And the APO SAP Component is SCM 5.00.

Gladly appreciate your kind assistance.

Nap

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sabado -

You have to go thru the final post installation steps that are there in the installation guide. that will activate the info-objects thats are needed for the planning book.

hope this helps.

Regards,

Suresh Garg

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabado,

The issue can be resolved by this post-installation part in the installation guide of SAP SCM in SAP NetWeaver as below.

-----------------------------------------

3.3 Activating Info Objects

Procedure

To activate missing info objects, proceed as follows:

In your ABAP system, run report /SAPAPO/TS_D_OBJECTS_COPY by using transaction SE38.

Click Execute again. The missing info objects are now active.

-----------------------------------------

Regards,

Danny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabado,

A couple of checks:

1. Are all your objects in the 9ADPBAS active? Check in RSD1

2. Do you have any versions created in your system?

In some cases, particularly for a brand new system, the objects donot get activated properly even if you see them as active. Execute the program sapapo/ts_d_objects_copy. It should activate all the standard objects.

Secondly, if you donot have any versions defined, create them and initialize the planning area. That should solve your problems.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also try assigning yourself to the planning book using the assign planner transaction.

hope this helps.

Regards,

Suresh Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

It happens when you log into Interactive Demand Planning for the first time

Are you going to use 9AD01 related planning books?

If not ignore the message and dont activate 9ADP01

it will take you to the Interactive demand planning screen

Choose the planning book you are supposed to use

You wont hve the error next time on... your last used planning book will be the one you get on entry

There is a transaction if you look in the SAP menu which is for associating the User to the planning book. You can use this too to modify the planning book you get on entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

I tried the instruction you proposed, however when I ignored the message it prompts another messsage: Error Generating a program for the selection tool.

There was an instruction to check & activate the master planning object structure 9ADPBAS using the tcode /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN. I tried it but still didn't work.

Hope to receive another proposed solution, greatly appreciate your assistance.

Best Regards,

Nap