Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding New schedule line and update the order quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I'm trying to add new schedule lines when ever the user creates a new scheudle item. i'm doing thru the user exit MV45AFZZ from form userexit_save_document_prepare. I'm able to see the quantities but the delivery date and the period is not getting inserted.

My code is like

CLEAR xvbep.

LOOP AT li_schd.

xvbep-vbeln = l_vbeln.

xvbep-posnr = li_schd-itm_number.

xvbep-etenr = li_schd-sched_line.

xvbep-edatu = li_schd-req_date.

xvbep-wmeng = li_schd-req_qty.

xvbep-updkz = 'I'.

APPEND xvbep.

CLEAR xvbep.

ENDLOOP.

Please help me in this regard and its very urgent.

Points will be awarded for sure

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to do that in the user exit

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEP or USEREXIT_CHECK_VBEP

Instead of USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE.

Thanks

Naren

0 Kudos

Hi Narendran,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I think that one is for moving the custom fields right... even though i tried from there also but its happening the same way. is it that we have to fill something else also along with xvbep

Rgds

Nikil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikil,

Try to use Modify... transporting... statement instead of append.

If it does not work, i think problem could be in Conversion, so before using append statement use FMs CONVERSION_EXIT_*_INPUT on those 2 fields and then write append/modify statement.

Reward points for helpful answers

Satish

0 Kudos

hi satish,

Thanks for the reply..

I tried with modify ... transporting but didnt worked out and i dont think it was the problem with the conversion as i can see the date in the edatu field of vbep table.

but on the screen its not coming. should we have to update any other structure or internal table along with the xvbep inter table.