Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Hierarchy in BEx

OK, hope someone can help me. We are using a Hierarchy, maintained in R/3 and extracted in BI - Ideal situation

No the funny part of this hierarchy is that in BEx there are a number of nodes that is is not displaying.

The short of the story is that we are going only 5 levels deep so this should not be a problem...correct.

Ont thing i need to mention is the following: the hierarchy is a financial item hierarchy. Another thing, on the technical name of the Hierarchy in R/3 for the 2 specific nodes that are not displaying, the technical name end with a A and the one related to it with a B.

My questions are as follows:

1. Is it possible that the technical Naming convention in R/3 could cause this problem?

2. What are the reasons why some of the nodes will not display BEx?

3. Could the amount of sub nodes that are underneath a node have an impact on the whole hierarchy not displaying?

Just to clarify...the Hierarchy in BI looks exactly like in R/3 so the Master data load did not give any errors or warnings in any way.

I would really appreciate your assistance in this regard and as always...point will be assigned.

Cas

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question