cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll Deduction of Absence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have one absence type ie Annual Leave which has 2 absence quotas ie Annual Leave and Unpaid leave.

When an employee enters Annual leave more than his entitlement, over the entitlement will deduct the unpaid leave.

The basic pay is paid for annual leave and basic pay is unpaid for unpaid leave.

For annual leave it is paying correctly, for unpaid leave it is deducting basicpay but excluding the fridays.

But I want to deduct the payment for fridays also...how to solve this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ARP,

1) first and foremost thing is in PWS u should enter DWS on friday

2) 2nd generate WSR once again.

3) and in absence types check the Abence input checks.

4) in counting rules check mon - fri for unpaid absence

i have not seen ur screen shots, after having a look at it i can give a clear picture

Hope this will help u

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

I have sent the screen shots to your mail ID.

Awaiting for your inputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using 2 different WSR's? what is the HC (holiday class) and DT (day type)for Friday?

Hope this helps,

Reward points if helpful,

Thank You,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arun

I am using only one WSR for the period.

Holiday class for friday is = blank "No public holiday"

Day type = Blank "Work/paid"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Can you share ur mail id so that i can send the screen shot......

i Have found where exactly ....its in the val rule of absence

I have a doubt on this can you share ur mail id so that I can explain you better for your valuable comments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please post your screen shots in the forum itself so that everyone can give valuable suggestions for your issue. Please upload the image in any of the free sites like photobucket etc and paste the link here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have uploaded the screen shot in the following link

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20417229@N06/?saved=1">http://www.flickr.com/photos/20417229@N06/?saved=1</a>

1. I want to valuate 02 Mar 2007 also according to Valuation rule 12 which is for annual leave. If fridays come in between annual leave period it should be paid

2. I want to valuate 09 Mar 2007 also according to Valuation rule 05 which is for unpaid leave. If fridays come in between unpaid leave it should be unpaid

3. Why the intermediate uncounted fridays that is 02 Mar and 09 Mar is counted on 13 Val rule. How to change them..