cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in seting up an entry in saplogon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I m trying to install minisap ver 4.6d on my home pc. I was able to install application server & database. Error occurs while setingup an entry in saplogon. It gives me following error.

partner not reached(host shivdikar,service sapdp00)

release 46d

component NI(network Interface)

version 34

return code -10

module ninti.c

line 1008

detail NipConnect2

system call so_error

error no 10061

error text WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused

counter 1

I m using windows XP as OS and my hostname is shivdikar

Kindly help me out

Thanks

Rajneesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to SDN

did you maintain the WINDOWSsystem32driversetchosts file with IP address mapping to your host?

why not try the latest MINI SAP which the latest version running on WAS6.40

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/downloaditem.sdn?res=/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/...

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

My WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts file has an entry with ip address mapping to my localhost. Apart from that i have received a ip address from my isp which is different from the ip address entry in the hosts file. Should i make a new entry in the host file with the ip address provided by my internet service provide

As far as new MINISAP ver is concerned, it is asking for minimum of 512mb ram which my system does not have.

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you should have given a IP address when you installed loop back adapter, this is the ip address you have to use in the hosts file for your computer name

Regards

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,All

I think you need to start the service of SAPMMC(SAP console). if it is green status, so just set localhost to server should be OK.

Good luck.

Star.D