cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q1-Quality notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

how to create/configure user status in quality notification(Q1)

like testing,testing completed

I will appreciate if any one thow some lights

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can define the user status in the following manner :

First define ur user status profile in transaction using QIBS and assign to the object type u want ,by selecting ur status profile go into the details define the text and the box for initial status.click on object type to assign the same.

Assign the User defined profile to the notification type.

following is for ur information :

You can define your own status profiles. You must assign at least one object to each status profile. Each status profile contains one or more allowed statuses. Within the scope of the business transactions predefined by SAP, you can specify how the system will behave for each of these statuses. In the status profile, you define:

Your own statuses (user statuses) and document their functions in a corresponding long text

The user status allows you to refine the sequence of system statuses predefined by SAP to your own requirements. However, this is only possible within the fixed profile defined by SAP; you cannot override the system status with the user status.

The status order numbers for user statuses which determine the possible sequence of user statuses

An initial status that is automatically activated when you create the object

Which user status is automatically activated when you execute a business transaction

Which transactions are allowed or not allowed when a certain status is active

thanks,

Prakash

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI RAJESH

NOW YOU GET POINTS

THANKS RAJESH

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes...I just wanted to check our answers solved your problem or not?

I hope it is solved,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh

Yes it is solved my problem

but another question is how to close the notification automatically based on all task are completed?

I explained it is not a good practice

but they want

I thing there is no std function

can I go by work flow

if you have any idea plz pass on

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steps

1. Go to QIBS, click on create, enter status profile name/description and language

2. Double click on the line

3. enter status number-01,status=test, description, initial status = tick, lowest=1, highest =2

4. enter status number-02,status=TCOM, description, initial status = no tick, lowest=1, highest =2

5. Click on object type push button

6.select Quality notification check box

7.Save the status profile.

8. In choose activity pop up screen double click on Status Profile for Notification Type.

9.Double lick on Q1 notification type

10.Assign the status profile in status profile for notification sub page, to filed status profile.

11.Save it

12. Now create Q1 type notification, in the header you can see the user status and radio button is selected with TEST.

13. once Testing is completed, you can shift the radio button selection to TCOM.

14. Select the notification depending on this user status

15.In BS42, create a new entry selection profile = ZQM0001, description, status profile = what you have created ZQM01,

16.Double click on selection condition

17. Click on new entry

18.User-tick on, status profile = ZQM01, status = TEST and save.

19.create a new entry selection profile = ZQM0002, description, status profile = what you have created ZQM01

20.Double click on selection condition

21. Click on new entry

22.User-tick on, status profile = ZQM01, status = TCOM and save.

23. IN QM11,select all notification status, select the selection profile = ZQM0001 to get the notification with testing and ZQM0002 to get the notification with test completed

Message was edited by:

Rajesha Vittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rajesh and Prakash

I appreciate your efforts to solve my issue

Sorry for the delayed reply

I awarded points (plz check)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

reward points are not refelected...just check