cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using campaign planner to generate activities linked to an opportunity

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using Campaign Planner to generate activities for a fairly target group using an Activity Template.

We have a requirement to link these activities to a single opportunity but cannot seem to find a way to do this other than manually linking each activity.

Does anyone know of a way to generate the activities with a link to the opportunity already in place?

Thanks

James

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi James,

During the Campaign execution process you can influence/modify the content of the generated CRM Activities, Leads or Sales Orders.

To achieve this on activity, you will need to implement the method <b>MODIFY_ACTIVITY_OBJ</b> in BAdI <b>CRM_MKT_MODIFY_ORDER</b> called during the creation of activity. It should be possible to link to the opportunity by filling in the changing paremeter <b>CT_DOC_FLOW</b> with the corresponding oppotunity link.

From IMG follow this path;

<i>Customer Relationship Management->Marketing->Marketing Planning and Campaign Management->Campaign Execution->BAdI: Enhanced Creation of Business Transactions</i>. You may also have a look at the attached documention from this IMG activity.

Hopping this help.

Sincerely,

Alain Gauthier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the advice Alain - sorry for taking so long to respond.

In the end we created a custom progam for this - it was quicker than modifying the badi and we had limited time available

I will test out the badi for a possible solution enhancement for the future

Cheers

James