Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to re-send the idocs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using version 4.6.c to interface SAP to a non-SAP system, we are using MQ Series to pick the Idocs.

R3 link is down for a few seconds and some of the Idoc's fails to go out of SAP (Idoc is green but did not get sent out of SAP)the system says that the "Data passed to port OK".

However MQ could not receive these Idoc's due to R/3 link failure.

My question here how to re-send these idocs to MQ.

Also, these are Deliveries and we dont want to reprocess them as they are already PGI 'd.

Thanks in advance and really appreciate your reply.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sougata
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried pushing them through transaction BD87?

Cheers,

Sougata.

5 REPLIES 5

Sougata
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried pushing them through transaction BD87?

Cheers,

Sougata.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But, BD87 will actually reprocess the Idoc's which we dont want to do...

Sougata
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think they will be "reprocessed" but pushed out of the ALE subsystem layer...so it doesn't matter whether they are Post Goods Issued or not. Also look at program RSEOUT00.

Hope this helps.

Don't forget to reward points.

Sougata.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think your best bet is to re-issue the outputs, using transaction VL71. On the selection screen, enter your Output Type, change the Processing Mode to "2 Repeat processing", and enter your list of Delivery Numbers, and Execute. This will just re-issue the outputs - depending on your Output Condition Records (VV22) and your EDI Partner Profile settings (WE20), you may also need to process the outputs (RSNAST00) &/or iDocs (RSEOUT00) to send the iDocs to MQ.

Cheers, Paul.

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot for your replies.

I dont know exactly the reason, but I was asked not to use VL71 and BD87 transactions for this issue.

Anyways I found another Transaction SM58 through which we can Re-send.

Thanks again...