Did you mean: 

Intercompany Stock transfer with Consignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts -

I ran into one scenario for intercompany stock transport order with Consignment

Company A: USA 3000, Plant 3000

Company B: Germany 1000, Plant 1000

Germany 1000 orders parts from USA (3000)

Condition here is "Ownership remains to 3000, unless 1000 move parts to their own stock"

Is this possible with intercompany STO?

I can do processing without Consignment, but with consignment it is giving following error:

"No delivery type defined for supplying plant 3000 and document type NB - Message no. 06694" -

We are running ECC 6.0

Thanks-

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check for delivery type assignment in OVLK t code.

thanks

suresh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For PO document type + Supplying Plant combination, you will have to assign the InterCompany delivery type NLCC

SPRO>Materials Management>Purchasing>Purchase Order>Set up Stock Transport Order-->Assign Delivery Type and Checking Rule

But, for companies across countries, like US and Germany, regular SD's consignment sales process may be ideal. I have recently designed one complete scenario for this and working fine...

Consignment Fill-up, Consignment Issue, Consignment Pickup and Consignment Returns process ....This perfectly works with standard SAP solution and very rarely you would require any modifications in this area.

Reward if helpful

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.. There was one box in config of STO for Delivery for Consignment stock. I added NLCC, and it worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RP ,

kindly share the configuration steps involved for Consignment STO within same company code .

I tried using Standard SAP document but I am not able to do it .

Will award points for valuable replies .

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please explain where was the problem in IMG ?

Regards,

Moshe