cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP to RFC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been trying to configure the XML to IDOC scenario given in the XI starter pack . Does anybody have the sample XML and XSD files mentioned in the scenario ?

There are two messages in the XSD, purchase order request and purchase order response. It would be a great help if anybody could supply me these XSD and also the XML test documents involved in the workshop scenaro.

Also could someone inform me what tool i can use to create custom XSD ?

Thanks,

Joe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Joe,

if you want the XSD of these messages, its quite simple. you can <b>Import the BAPI of purchase order</b> . when you import the BAPI ,it will come with request and response both, so this way u can find out the XSD for both and you can easily export in the form of XSD or WSDL.

But still i m not able to find out yourproblem, if you will describe so we can solve it easily.

hope this will help.

regards

HONEY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, Honey.

I'll Try to explain my problem a little bit better :

I have data coming in from a third party system , in XML (B2MML format). I need to create an XSD according to this incoming data , and then do data transformation in the message mapping level to put this data into a BAPI call, or maybe a proxy call.

So as a beginning, i started with the starter pack scenario for HTTP to RFC . They have not provided the XSD in the PDF document that i have , so i was wondering if anybody would have the XML which i could then use.

I have come across another problem here, which is how to put the XSD on the XI server. Whenever i try to import the XSD, the file-open browser points to the XI server to pick the file from, and i dont have access to that server. Any idea how i could get around this problem too ?

Thanks ,

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

well Joe, as per my understanding if you have XML so you can generate XSD externally, then you can import this XSD in XI box as <b>External Defination (in Interface Objects) in IR</b>, or if input XML is small so you can make data types of your XML , XI will generate the XSD.

then Import your BAPI and go for message mapping :

sourse : XSD as External Defination

target : imported BAPI

no need of proxy here, go for simple RFC receiver adapter.

hope this will help.

regards

HONEY

Answers (0)