cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the color of a heading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i want to change the background color of a cell by reading its text. My query is included in WAD(Netweaver 2004s). Can we change the background color of Heading by reading its content.

I cant do this using Query Exceptions as my Query is input ready. At the time of execution it doesnt display any data. user will input the data.

Can we achieve this using javascript? Can anyone help me with the code.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should explore the possibility of doing this either in Java Script or Table Interface. I am pretty confident you can do that in Table interface and there is a lot documentation on table interface on here.

thanks.

Wond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wondewossen,

Thanks for your reply.

I think we can't use Table interface in Netweaver 2004s (read in SAP documentation). Can you please help me with Javascript coding.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

any inputs please....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As u r executing ur reports in Web App Designer,wat ever webitems u include in ur report,the code will be automatically generated in the backend generated code,u can see this on the top of the screen in WAD liike XHTML,

I think u can change the color using this code with the tags,the tag changing color is <BGCOLOR="mention any colour">