cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Well i doin the scenario in CS that the equipment that returns in the company has no warranty so in that case we are goin to make the service order and then quotation with the price given to customer and the if the quoation accpeted we will accept the quotation from the service order and when we are goin to realase the service order automatically the debit memo is created now we will confirm the activity and then we will invoice the customer...now the cost is 10usd and we sell it out on 12usd so in service order its showing the revenue with 12usd(-) and cost is 10usd and 2usd(-) is the profit so where we r goin to settle that profit...I am settling in G/L account but its giving me the error that "Complete allocation structure CS". So please can you tell that where i am wrong and also please do tell that where we r goin to settle the profit. and actually where we have to settle.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohsin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The scenario is that a tehnician go to a site and see some the equipments are not working....so they create

1, Service order

2, Quoatation is created by DP80

3, Debit Memo is created

4, Confirm the labour hours and good issue of material that is used.

5, Invoice the customer.

Now the thing is that actual cost of labour hour and material issued is 100usd and we have given the invoice of 110usd so its mean that 10 usd is profit ......so where we r going to settle this profit?

And as well as want to know that where we goin to settle the return and repair scenario...Please help me out in this scenario.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohsin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aslam,

Check out in your allocation structure, the relevant G/L accounts or cost elements used by you are mentioned or not.

Regards.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of Customer project scenario, generally settlement is to profitability settlement. To settle cost into profitability segment, COPA is required.

Based on your financial accounting & business requirement, cost incurred can be settled. Cost incurred will be settle to various cost object such as WBSE, G/L etc.

Regarding the allocation, you need to check your allocation structure & then do the settlement.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan