cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while GR against a Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I need to post stock into QI status after GR for this,In material master Purchasing view i have post to inspection stock activated and the QM view does not exist.and while doing GR against a purchase order using MIGO i am getting a message "stock type should be blocked stock" although in Item detail block under where Tab i have selected Quality Inspection.

Is there any setting in configuration where it says that the stock for this material can only be received into blocked status and what do i need to do to post this material in to QI. I don't want any Inspection lot created for it either.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

which mov type u are using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesha;

Using Movement type 101

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I remember, the stock will goto blocked stock and then you can post it to qaulity. 101 to 321 mov , i think will happen if QM is active,...I can confirm you by tomorrow after doing a demo in my system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesha;

Yes we can do the transfer of stock from Blocked to QI Using MB1B Mvmt-321 and QM need not be active.

this is happening with all materials in this particular plant so i was thinking is there a plant specific setting in customization where its defined that stock should always be posted to Blocked during GR.

Will wait for ur reply

Thanks for ur help

Former Member
0 Kudos

AS I know there is no plant level setting for this, but if QM is active then only you can directly take into AM stock, if not take it to blockedv stock and do MAB1b.