cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Errors in Demand Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to APO Demand Planning. I want to know the kinds of errors faced by you people in daily activities.

Please send me the list of errors which oftenly faced.

Thanks&Regards,

Ananth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Few errors:

1)livecache crash... not on daily basis but it happens ... due to it planning area data lost.

2) Initialization of the planning area not done properly

3) Promotion update not happend.

4) Duble promotion creation.

5) Selection ID maintaince

6) Forecasting result not correct as per the expectaion

7) 0 values and Blank

😎 Forecast Release not happend to SNP properly on daily bucket

9) Interfaces related issue.

10) Forecast data loading

List is big...

You will require to check what are the DP functionality you are using and how the Business processes mapped.

If you are looking DP-BW then all the report related issue you will require to resolve!

Are you looking this list for APO Application Support Project?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Butley,

Thanks for your valuable response. You already mentioned couple of errors.

I need some more information about APO Application Support Project. Its very important to me.

Regards,

Ananth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please raised another discussion. so that you will get more details.

Are you assigned to any Application Support Project? If Yes..

Which type of support you are providing? is it 24X7. How big is your landscape where you are going to use. Depending on this I can guide you more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Butley,

Nice list you provided for DP error....I want to understand more details for the Interface Related Issue if you more? As I observed it is more in APO PP/DS where we transfered Planning Date to R/3.

pl reply if you have experienced more regarding this issue in DP.......Thanks in Advance

Best Regards,

Sharad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ananth,

it is a very vague question. The posts you see here are all errors and issues faced by various people. Please go through the posts and ask any questions you may get in this process. One of the people in this forum would be able to help you out.

Good luck.