Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Movement Type 541

I am Shirya, SAP FI/MM Consultant. I am new to this field. I have got some understanding about the Movement Type 541 after going through internet. We are at testing phase and they asked me to test the Movement Type 541 Scenario. I would appreciate if someone can help me in this regard. The Steps i know are

1) Creat P.O with Item Category "L"--T-Code-> ME21N

2) Goods Issue to Vendor with Mov Type 541--T-Code->ME2o and MB1B( I am confused which one to use. can someone explain about these two T-Codes)

3) GR Against P.O with Mov type 101--T-Code->MIGO

this will automatically trigger 543 (can i see where did this happened??)

4) MIRO to account for Vendors Invoice for the service charge and material used.

My Main queries are the Movement Types 541 and 543. how should i configure them in OBYC

as you know that for Mov Type 101--we go to BSX for debiting and WRX for the GR/IR Account.

Similarly, how can i configure the 541 and 543? like which General Modification should be used in GBB

do you guys have any idea about to which GL Account do we post for this movement type?

My Material is Semi Finished Goods (HALB)

we have our own customized valuation class.

This may sound a bit basic to you guys but as i am new i have this query bugging me a lot. Thanks in Advance

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question