cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CCS Contact Center Simulator, shows ringing in CSS but not on IC

Former Member
0 Kudos

On CRM 5.0 I can make myself being ready or not ready in the IC for CTI.

In the advanced tab on the IC I simulate a phone call to myself & I can see it showing my phone is ringing. But the IC is not showing me a call coming in. If I try to "Accept" anyway I get an error message >> You must be in an active contact in order to use this function

Any idea why I don't see the call coming in? The CSS shows my phone as 15550001, where is this set? as it is not on my BP or user id?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The tel number that you have mentioned is the default number for CCS for the demo purpose.

1.While you make a call, do you first check whether your user is shown in the list of agents in the ready state

2. While making the call, do you select your agent in the simulator for accepting the call coming in

3. Is a queue assigned to the channel

Check for these points

It should help you

Regards

Rekha Dadwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rekha, thanks for the response. Yes to the 1st 2. Where is the 3rd step done?

I have assigned it to my web client and I think

CRMM_BCB_ADM

CRMM_IC_MCM_CCADM

are set properly.

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glenn

The queue is assigned to the channel using the following path

Interaction Center  Interaction Center  Administration  Telephony  Define CTI Queues

CRM  Interaction Center Configuration of CTI Component  Assign Telephone Queues to CTI Profiles

Hope this will help

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>

You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehka,

The path has changed slightly in 5.0 but those settings aren't causing the IC to see the call.

CRMM_IC_SPHQ is where i set up +15550001 as a que

CRMM_IC_SPHQA is where I assigned it the software profile SAPCCS I had created.

In the simulator tool in the advanced tab I can see myself with telephony id +15550001 and the call I simulated is ringing status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In t-code CRMM_IC_MCM_CCADM where I set up SAPCSS. I leave CAD Handling blank per the help and I leave SAPphone blank.

In the ques for telephony I entered +15550001 but i am not sure if this is the proper value. Can anyone verify?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Chat & Message simulation is working with out web IC just not the telephony simulation.

For CCS, is a SM59 entry required? we set one up but wondering if it should be. The SAP help is confusing as it talks about both the java and gui and not sure which setting belong where. We are running the

Java Option Only

1. Go to http://<hostname>:<port>/bcb.

Former Member
0 Kudos

meant to say with our web ic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the phone simulation to work.

The sending number had to have a + prefix and I added all the dummy +1555000x numbers as ques in CRMM_IC_MCM_CCADM