cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have following <u><b>synch.</b></u> scenario.

RFC --- XI ---JDBC

It was woking until yesterday. It failed today, got following messge.

com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIProxy:INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR: caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIProxy:INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR

<u><b>Also following is the exception from default trace.</b></u>

Exception thrown [Fri Nov 09 12:04:23,333]:Exception thrown by application running in JCo Server

com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: call to messaging system failed: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIProxy:INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR: caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIProxy:INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR:

at com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.ejb.RfcAFBean.process(RfcAFBean.java:335)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleLocalLocalObjectImpl0_0.process(ModuleLocalLocalObjectImpl0_0.java:103)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.ejb.ModuleProcessorBean.process(ModuleProcessorBean.java:264)

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.processor.ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0_0.process(ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0_0.java:103)

at com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.to.impl.AbstractToAF.consumeAfterProduce(AbstractToAF.java:341)

at com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.AbstractProducerConsumer.consume(AbstractProducerConsumer.java:377)

at com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.to.impl.ToAFDynamic.run(ToAFDynamic.java:131)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

Caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIProxy:INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR:

at com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.ms.XIEventHandler.onTransmit(XIEventHandler.java:456)

at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.impl.core.queue.CallConsumer.onMessage(CallConsumer.java:131)

at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.impl.core.queue.Queue.run(Queue.java:848)

at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.runtime.MSWorkWrapper.run(MSWorkWrapper.java:56)

... 4 more

I am not sure why? I appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which adapter is this error on?

Sender RFC or Receiver JDBC?

Can you try to reactivate this adapter by making some dummy changes and then recheck

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bavesh,

Thank you for the response. Error is on Sender (RFC) communication channel. Before positng my message I tried to stop and restart XI and also made dummy changes to Sender RFC communication channel, saved and activated. But no success.

Thank you,

Balaji

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My gut feel, the RFC has been changed in the source SAP and this is causing the issue.

Check the TCP IP connection on SAP to see if this works fine.

If yes, check if the RFC has had any changes done in the previous few days..

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (0)